Christmas Wreath Workshop
$150.00 inc. GST
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Why not take some time out for yourself and learn how to make a gorgeous fresh Christmas Wreath? This relaxing workshop is a fantastic way to unwind & embrace your creativity during a very busy time of the year.
Working with Kate from Posy Drop, using festive greenery and seasonal beautiful blooms you will learn how to make a fresh wreath from start to finish. Perfect to adorn your front door!
- What: Christmas Wreath Workshop
- Who: Anyone who’d like to give it a try!
- When: Tuesday 12th December 6-8pm
- Where: Azacca Kitchen – 230 Safety Bay Road, Safety Bay.
Grab a friend and do this workshop together! Starting at 6pm and finishing at 8pm the workshop includes the following:
- A wreath demonstration with Kate.
- A vast selection of fresh and seasonal greenery and flowers to choose from.
- All materials needed to make your beautiful wreath.
- Hands on help as you create.
- A delicious grazing table to enjoy whilst you make.
- House drinks package available for $7 per drink including the Azacca Draught, Smithbrook SBS, Smithbrook Cab Merlot, and Dune & Greene Prosecco.
If you have any of the following tools or decorations you’d like to bring with please feel free but you won’t need these to complete your wreath:
- Dried berries, pine cones, gum nuts, honkey nuts etc.
- Small sentimental Christmas decorations.
- Large and or long Bows and Ribbons.
- Garden gloves.
Please bring with you your booking receipt. I look forward to seeing you there to make something beautiful together!!