Fresh Wreath Workshop- Sunday
$105.00 inc. GST
or 4 payments of $26.25 with Afterpay
It’s the most wonderful (and hectic) time of the year! Why not take some time out for yourself and come and learn how to make a gorgeous fresh Christmas Wreath?
This relaxing and and Mindful workshop is a fantastic way to unwind and breath during a very busy time of the year. Working with Kate from Posy Drop, using festive greenery and seasonal beautiful blooms you will learn how to make a fresh wreath from start to finish. Perfect for your house or they make the most beautiful and generous gifts! Once you’ve learnt this skill you can use it again and again, year after year!
- What: Fresh Wreath Workshop
- Who: Anyone who’d like to give it a try!
- When: Sunday 16th December 9am – 12pm
- Where: Kent St Deli- Event Space. Unit 3, No 1 Kent Street Rockingham
Grab a friend and do this workshop together! Starting at 9am and finishing at 12pm the workshop includes the following:
- Wreath demonstration with Kate
- A vast selection of fresh and seasonal greenery and flowers to choose from.
- All materials needed to make your wreath
- Hands on help as you create
- And of course a delicious morning tea with tea and coffee from Kent St Cafe!
Please bring with you your booking receipt. We recommend wearing comfortable shoes and an apron or dark clothing. If you have any of the following tools or decorations you’d like to bring with please feel free but you won’t need these to complete your wreath:
- Dried berries, pine cones, gumnuts, honkey nuts etc.
- Small sentimental Christmas decorations
- Large and or long Bows and Ribbons
- Wire cutters or snips
- Garden gloves
Gift Vouchers and Afterpay Available. We look forward to seeing you on the 15th December at 9 am sharp.
Wreath images courtesy of Florettadesignco, Wild_forager and Blushwoodfloraldesign
Out of stock