Bouquet Workshop- 25th May- 11am
$85.00 inc. GST
or 4 payments of $21.25 with Afterpay
Take some quality time out with Mum! In this workshop you’ll create your own beautiful bouquet while enjoying tea, coffee and traditional home made CWA treats at Rockingham’s Beautiful Art Center.
Working with Kate from Posy Drop and using seasonal, textured and beautiful blooms you will learn how to make your very own arrangement from start to finish. A great skill that can be used again and again for a number of celebrations!
- What: Fresh Flower Arrangement Workshop
- Who: Anyone who’d like to give it a try! Come alone or with mum/nan/friends/family. The more the merrier!
- When: Saturday 25th May, 11am- 1pm
- Where: The Rockingham Arts Centre, 11 Kent Street Rockingham
Starting at 11am and finishing at 1pm the workshop includes the following:
- Flower Bouquet demonstration with Kate
- A vast selection of fresh and seasonal flowers to choose from to make an arrangement of your choice.
- All materials needed to make your own arrangement
- Hands on help as you create
- And of course delicious and traditional CWA baked goods with coffee and tea!
Please bring with you your booking receipt. We recommend wearing comfortable shoes and an apron or dark clothing. We look forward to seeing you on the 25th of May at 11am sharp. One booking per person.
Read some of our past workshop testimonials-
“Kate was so helpful and made you feel like you could do this. “
“Everything was included, Kate paid extra attention to every participant as required and we got to walk away with not only our handmade wreath but a generous posy too!”
“ I loved the abundance of flowers on offer and great teaching approach of Kate”.
“Her personality, helpfulness, put you at ease straight away.”
“An awesome event, would recommend it to others.”
“Lovely atmosphere, plenty of time to make something beautiful. Kate is lovely and warm.”
“Kate’s instructions/teaching was super helpful, great selection of greenery and blooms, and the atmosphere was chilled.”
N.B. – There are two workshops running on 25th of May (one at 11am and another at 2pm). These are not held on Mother’s Day (12th May) to allow families to celebrate all together. So book early to have your pick of the times!